Welcome to campus! While many things have shifted to protect our University of Michigan community, the Zell Lurie Institute remains dedicated to our student entrepreneurs and future venture investors.
In coordination with the guidelines put forth by U-M and Michigan Ross, all ZLI programing will be conducted virtually for Fall 2020. This spans the full range of our programs, from one-on-one office hours to our campus-wide competitions. The switch to virtual platforms allows our team to:
- Engage with entrepreneurial students anywhere – on or off campus
- Support an immersive learning experience with recordable and reusable resources
- Connect students with advisors and mentors from across the globe
- Conduct asynchronous and synchronous programing to allow for flexibility
- Link students with fellow entrepreneurs and innovators from across campus
Our team has reimagined what is possible at ZLI and redefined what it means to be leaders in entrepreneurial education in the current environment. We are committed to offering an unparalleled entrepreneurial ecosystem where emerging leaders flourish and grow. This academic year will be defined by innovation and those who embrace change.
Whether looking to build a mindset or form a new venture, there’s a place for all students at the Zell Lurie Institute. Connect with ZLI and see where entrepreneurship and venture investing will take you.